Saturday 1 June 2013

Welcome to Trenzalore!

Hello! And welcome to the Fields of Trenzalore! My name is Rothin, a catkind and MASSIVE whovian! I love anything and everything about doctor who (well, apart from series 5 *shudders at the BBC's attempt at making it more 'child-friendly'*) and I may or may not quote it about 11 times a day... and look up if anyone mentions the word doctor... yeah, I suppose my obsession is starting to become a problem, but I guess that's one of the reasons I started this blog, as none of my real-life friends will listen anymore... Most of the time I will be role-playing as my worlds-in-time-self, Rothin, like I did just then (technically my WIT self is called Rothini, but Rothin sounds a lot better), but when I'm not role-playing, I'll use this blue text. Hope you enjoy, whovians!

No comments:

Post a Comment