Saturday 8 June 2013

I HATE PEARS! Blink edition.

So, I was reciting that speech about the weeping angels that the doctor gave Sally Sparrow, you know, as you do, when I accidentally came out with "Don't Blink. Don't even blink. Blink, and you're dead. John Smith is a character I made up but I won't know... wait... what?" The last part was from a deleted scene from Human Nature, if you haven't seen it, watch it below.

So, I decided to combine the Blink speech and the 'I HATE PEARS!' part of the deleted scene, and made this:

"FIVE! Very important. Five. Don't let me blink. I CAN"T BLINK! John Smith is a character I made up, but I won't know that. I'll think I am him and he might do something stupid like blink. In three months, I don't want to wake up from being human and find myself in the past."

Yes, I know that was terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment