Saturday 29 June 2013

Pottermore, Cave Paintings, and OMG AWESOME (yet fake) 50th anniversary trailer.

Ok, so today's post will be in 3 parts:

1. Pottermore

I was on Pottermore yesterday for the first time in a while (HexAuror27671 in case you want to friend me!) and I had a new friend request. Who's status just happened to be "Doctor Who Rules!! <3" After a short fangirling heart attack, I clicked on the Hufflepuff common room, thinking this Who-fest was over. But hello again! I spotted two people who I'd never talked to before, one's nickname was Clara Oswald, and the other's nickname was Don't Blink! Those two and another person had just started a conversation about the show, and of course, I joined in. Eventually, we got a load of Hufflepuffs asking what Doctor Who was I mean, honestly, how could they NOT know? who then ended up leaving. A few minutes later, a Hufflepuff called Willow Sun (nickname, not username) said: Bingle Bongle Dingle Dangle, Lickety doo, Lickety da, ping pong licky tacky too taa (from that deleted scene I posted the a few weeks ago). This was the start of me and her/him (I forgot to ask!) having a massive quote battle! Also, Don't Blink started a role-playing session where we went into a closet in an abandoned Hogwarts classroom, which contained a large invisible object. Everyone else was just like "what is it, Don't Blink, tell us! where as I was going "TARDIS!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE TARDIS!!!!!!!!!! IT"S JUST GOT THE CLOAKING DEVICE ON!!!!!!!!!!!" Of course, I was right, and after pulling the zig-zag plotter and another lever, I had to go. (just as another puff logged on who's nickname was Impossible Girl!)

2. Crazy ancient TARDIS cave paintings!

This morning, I watched this crazy film called Koyaanisqatsi, that was basically just a load of random sped up videos of the Earth, but it showed this cave painting from millions of years ago, painted by the Hopi tribe. Just look at it!



It looks EXACTLY like the TARDIS! In my opinion, that's solid proof that the Doctor exists. What? He could have gone back in time, met the Hopi tribe, saved their civilization from a Sycorax or something invasion, then they painted a picture of the TARDIS in his honor! Right? ... Right!? *sighs*

3. Awesome fake 50th trailer! 

So, I'm sure you've all seen the supposed trailer for the 50th anniversary, that everyone thought was real, but was actually fake.  Apparently, if you look REALLY closely, you can see clips from The End of Time, The Rings of Akhaten, and Hide. But can we please take a moment to appreciate just how AWESOME it was!? 



No comments:

Post a Comment