Monday 24 June 2013

BRING BACK KITTY SLADE!!!!!


I know this has nothing to do with what this blog is actually supposed to be about, but I HAVE TO POST THIS! If you've read some of my posts on my other blog, you'll know that I am a MASSIVE fan of the Kitty Slade series of books by Fiona Dunbar. But I was looking at her blog the other day and saw a post called NO MORE KITTY SLADE!!!!! So, I decided to start working on OPERATION: Persuade Orchard to let Fiona Dunbar write the 5th Kitty Slade book! (catchy title, right?) 

What I've decided to do is post other publicity posts like this on my other blog and my deviantART page, and write to the publishers with a list of people who have read Kitty Slade and enjoyed it!

How you can help:

1. If you haven't read the Kitty Slade books yet, read them. NOW. The books are called:
Divine Freaks;
Fire and Roses;
Venus Rocks;
and Raven Hearts. 
They're about a girl called Kitty Slade (in case you hadn't guessed) who has a rare condition called Phantorama, which enables her to see ghosts. She then ends up solving a load of mysteries with her brother and sister, helping a load of ghosts finally rest in peace. Hopefully, if they get enough sales, a fifth book will be added to that list!

2. If you've read the books and enjoyed them, please leave a comment telling me if you want you're name added to the letter!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment