Saturday 22 June 2013

ATTENTION WHOVIANS. THERE HAS BEEN A SLIGHT RULE CHANGE CONCERNING THE SERIES 7 POLL

So I logged on to the my blog today, expecting to see some great results on the recently closed poll, and I saw:

*drumroll*

TWO VOTES!

Wait, that's not a lot, is it? And one of them was mine. And the other was my friend's...






<- this is me







So, I've decided to change the poll's ending date to 23rd July. If you are a whovian, and not just some creep who spends all day clicking on next blog on the navbar, PLEASE VOTE ON MY POLL! In fact, even if you're not a whovian but watched a couple of series 7 episodes, i'd really appreciate it if you just voted anyway ^ _ ^

PS: Yes, I know the title's from the Hunger Games, BUT the Hunger Games IS actually related to doctor who! Kind of... Well anyway, the person who played the Dream Lord in Amy's Choice also played Claudius Templesmith in the Hunger Games... So... Yeah *runs and hides in a corner of shame*

No comments:

Post a Comment