Monday 8 July 2013

OMGOMGOMG I'M GOING TO THE OFFICIAL DOCTOR WHO 50TH ANNIVERSARY CONVENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, the title pretty much explains it all, but if you can't read the base code of the universe, (aka overly excited fangirl-ish) I'm going to the OFFICIAL (BBC confirmed) Doctor Who 50th anniversary celebratory convention in London! (it probably should be Cardiff but whatever) If you want to buy tickets, click here , but when I looked, the only remaining tickets were on the Friday (22nd Nov) and if it carries on at this rate (2 days sold out and the booking only started this morning!) those tickets have probably sold out as well! But never mind that, I'll be able to meet MATT SMITH!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be able to get a photo though, they were all (surprise, surprise) sold out :( AND SYLVESTER MCCOY!!!!!!! AND COLIN BAKER!!!!!! (Plus I'll thrash everyone in the quizzes >:D What? They're aimed at adults? Meh, I'll beat them anyway)

If you're going (on the Friday) look out for me and say hi!

< I'll look a bit like this although my head might not be there as it'll probably explode Oh, and I'm wearing an image translator in that photo I'm definitely not just a human pretending to be a catkind...

No comments:

Post a Comment